Administrators can automatically create an edit content task for changed transactions. The content owner will be assigned the edit content task and notified via email when the task is created. By enabling the automatic creation of Edit Content Tasks for changed transactions, you can verify and update content as needed when transactions are changed. For more information, refer to Using Transaction Change Notifications in the companion manual Managing Content. Refer to Specifying Project Settings in the companion manual Managing Content for more information on project settings.
- Click the Projects buttonon the navigation bar of the Management Center.
- Click on the name of the project you want to edit.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the action button.
- Click Edit Properties on the left menu.
- Select Automatically create an Edit Content Task for changed transactions in the Project Settings area.
- Enter the Days to complete the Edit Content Task.