This article is not applicable to version 5.3.
In order to publish MP4 files on the Server, Media Foundation must be installed on the web application server. Refer to Installing the Application Server in the companion manual Administration.
- From the Editor, open the new template.
- Click the Publications tab.
- Select Video under Default Publication Settings in the task pane.
- Complete the following fields:
Video Output Format
Select MP4 or WMV (Windows Media Video) as the file type for video output.
Frames Per Second (FPS)
Select a frame rate from the drop-down list. This is the rate at which an imaging device displays consecutive images called frames.
NOTE: In general, the minimum FPS needed to avoid jerky motion is 30.
- Select Custom or 1024x768 (Based on current Simulation Maximum Screen Size) to set the proper video dimensions.
- If Custom is selected, select the Aspect Ratio and Resolution in the drop-down lists.
- Select to save the template.