This section will cover the procedures related to scheduling automatic uploads of help transactions.
Adding a Server to the Auto Upload List
- Start the transaction using transaction code /n/RWD/ZF0.
- Click Server Setup.
- Toggle the button below Work with individual servers to display uPerform.
- Click .
- Select the name of the desired help server.
- Click Display/Change Server.
- Complete the following fields:
Location of the folder. Example: http[s]://[HostName]/ucontent/
Text describing the help server
Example: Server for help
If you are using the Visual Basic application, enter the network or local location of the Visual Basic application
Use of mapped drive designations is not recommended. Be aware that the use of forward (/) versus backward (\) slashes is dependent on the operating system of the server.
Network or local location of the fp_upload.txt file. Specify an upload location if you will be scheduling an automatic upload of help transactions. You can specify a UNC path or an HTTP path (preferred). When specifying a UNC path, use of mapped drive designations is not recommended
- Click Create Server.
- Click the radio button in the Yes column to the right of Add to auto upload.
- Click Upload List to identify which servers have been set up for the automatic upload feature.
- Click Save Settings.