To confirm a successful installation and initial setup of basic Help Launchpad functionality, perform the following steps:
- Review the transport log results for errors.
Errors greater than a level 4 are not acceptable. Contact support for assistance with these errors.
- Successfully incorporate and activate changes to the MENUSYST program and SHL2.
- After the installation is complete, go to any SAP transaction and click the
The two recently-added menu optionsand should be displayed. These options should not be greyed out.
option on the menu.
- Select to confirm launch of the setup dialog.
- Select .
- Confirm that a message displays indicating that "help is not available use extended help."