This article is not applicable to Cloud versions.
Publishing has many functions, and allows you to:
- Convert certain sections of a single document into complete, stand-alone publications intended for end user consumption.
- Convert your course or simulation into web-ready content.
- Create a printable booklet containing concepts, procedures, and exercises.
- Combine multiple content files into a single master SCORM package for use with an LMS.
- Produce guided help output to use during task execution.
- Produce video output.
You may publish as often as necessary. Content that is locally published to the same location will overwrite existing content of the same format and type.
For detailed information regarding publishing the glossary and website, refer to Publishing the Active Glossary and Publishing the Active Website.