A version history is maintained for all application content. The version history for uPerform content can be viewed from either the Editor or Server. The version history for a managed document can be viewed from the Server only. All versions of a document are listed chronologically. For more information on using version history with the Editor, refer to Using Version History in the companion manual Creating Content.
You can also revert, or rollback, to an earlier version of content from the Management Center. This action sets the latest version of a file to the previous version of the file.
- Click Projects on the navigation bar of the Management Center.
- Click on the project name containing the content.
- Click Document Library.
- Click on the folder containing the content.
- Click on the name of the binder containing the content you want to view.
- In the Translations area, click on the name of the content for which you want to view version history.
In the Document Properties area, the Version field under the Source File field displays the current version designator. A list of previous versions is displayed in the Version History area.
- Perform any of the following options:
If You Want To
Access an earlier version of a document
Click on the content hyperlink in the Version History area.
NOTE: You cannot roll back a transformed Info Pak document (i.e. the resulting uPerform document). For more information on working with legacy Info Pak documents, refer to the Migration Wizard manual.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the action button.
- Click Rollback to set the current version of the document to the previous version.
NOTE: When you confirm the rollback, the current version of the document will be permanently deleted from the Server.
- If the source file and publish file are able to be rolled back, select the Files to Rollback.
- Click OK.