Administrators have access to move folders and content within the document library.
If you have moved content within the document library and want this content to display in a new location on the Learning Library end user website, you must change the website location for the content. For detailed information on website locations, refer to Assigning a Context to Content or a Document Library Folder.
- Click Projects on the navigation bar of the Management Center.
- Click on the project name containing the folder or content you want to move.
- Click Document Library.
- Navigate to the Folder containing the folder or content to be moved.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the Action Button.
- Click Move.
- Navigate within the drop down box labeled "To:" to find the new location
- Select the checkbox to the left of the folder(s) or content you want to move.
- Click Move NN Items.
You cannot move content between projects or between the document library and the Learning Library website.