The File Scrubber allows you to scrub checked-in uPerform content of all content properties that relate the content to the server. This allows you to check the scrubbed content into a new project on the server. For detailed information on checking content into the server, refer to Check In.
Executing the File Scrubber
- Open the Editor.
- Select .
- Press File Scrubber on the left pane.
- Choose from the following options:
If You Want To
Remove information linking files to the server
Select the Remove information linking files to the server checkbox.
Remove imported translation data related to the content
- Select the Remove imported translation data checkbox.
- Optionally, select the Remove language specific action data checkbox.
- Press Browse... to specify the root directory containing the content.
- Press Scrub Files.
A progress bar displays the status of the processing. When the process is complete, the scrubbed content can be checked into an alternate project on the server.