This article is not applicable to Cloud versions.
- From the Editor, select .
- Enter a name in the Name field.
While there is no limit to the amount of characters in the name, only the first 60 characters are displayed..
- Select one of the following options from the Type drop-down list:
If You Want To
Create and record a new document
Create a blank document
Create a course
Create a template
Create a student guide
Select Student Guide.
Create a course package
Select Course Package.
Create a glossary
Refer to Creating the Glossary.
Create a website
Refer to Creating the Website.
- Select a template from the Template listbox.
- Select a language from the Language drop-down list.
This option is not available for course packages.
- Click Browse ... to select a location in which to store your content.
The default location is C:\Users\[username]\Documents.
- Click OK.
Selecting Recording displays the Recorder window. Selecting Document creates a blank document. Selecting Course displays the root course page in the Editor window..
- If you selected Course, refer to Selecting A Course Stencil to choose the appropriate stencil.
- Click OK.
For more information on editing and formatting, refer to Editing and Formatting: Procedural Content, Editing and Formatting: Courses, Editing and Formatting: Student Guides and Course Packages.