All uPerform documents automatically begin the process of generating publication output files as soon as they are checked into the server . You can view the status of the output files progress in the Output Files Details section of the Project Summary page.
Viewing the Status of output files
- Click Projects on the navigation bar of the Management Center.
- Click on the project name containing the content you want view.
- The Output File Details section shows the status of files that have been checked in during the past 7 days. These statuses represent the state of the Output File Generation. They do not represent whether or not the content has been published for viewing in the Learning Library. See Publishing Content for Display on the Learning Library Website.
|Document is in line to have it's publication output files created.
Output file generation is in process.
Output file generation completed successfully.
One or more output file types failed output generation.
*Detailed output file status is available through Published Content Report
The list of files can be filtered using the Filter icon next to the Status column. In addition, users can filter the list for only content they have checked in using the "View Mine" option.
To view the status of documents checked in outside of the 7 day window, use the Published Content Report
- Click Reports on the navigation bar of the Management Center.
- Choose Published Content Report from the left navigation window.
- Click Run Report.
- Choose the project(s) you want to view. Click Run.