Administrators, authors with the proper privilege, or the owner with proper privileges may delete a document through the Management Center. When the document is deleted, the document and its associated content, such as previous versions and discussions, is moved to the project's recycle bin. For detailed information on managing the recycle bin, refer to Managing the Recycle Bin.
- Click Projects on the navigation bar of the Management Center.
- Click on the project name containing the document you want to delete.
- Click Document Library.
- Navigate to the folder containing the document you want to delete.
- Click on the document you want to delete.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the action button.
- Click Delete Document
- Click Delete at the confirmation prompt.