- Create a file into which recorded steps and amplifying information can be added. When you create content, the document, simulation, and screenflow views are generated.
- Rapidly create eLearning courses. When you create course content, the course, audio, and preview views are generated.
- View, import, export, and complete assigned tasks.
- Combine multiple eLearning courses and documents into a single SCORM package for use with an LMS.
You can store content and other types of files in the Server. These other types of files can be:
- Microsoft Word documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Microsoft Visio diagrams
- Adobe Acrobat
- SCORM packages
- AICC packages
- zip files
A non-uPerform document is referred to as a managed document. For more information, refer to Creating a Managed Document.