The Bulk Step Edit feature allows you to change a selected property's value for multiple steps at one time.
- Select a step in Document or Simulation view
- Click Bulk Step Edit ribbon bar button
Right-click step and select Bulk Step Edit menu item
- Select the property you want to change. The properties in the selector are grouped by the panel on which they display on the individual Step Properties dialog.
NOTE: The selection of properties available and their labels match the view (Document or Simulation) from which you initiated the Bulk Step Edit process. This means that if there is a property that is visible on Step Properties only in Document view or only in Simulation view, you have to initiate Bulk Step Edit from that view in order to bulk edit that property across multiple steps.
- Click Next
- As desired, change the value of the selected property
- Select one, multiple, or all steps from the list of steps.
The set of steps applicable to Bulk Step Edit also match the view from which you selected the function. For example if the document has 10 steps visible in Simulation view but only 9 (1 hidden) in Document view, if you start Bulk Step Edit from Simulation view you can update up to 10 steps. However if you started from Document view, you can update up to 9 steps.
- Click Save to apply the property value to all selected steps.
- If you want to update additional properties for multiple steps, click Back and return to step 3 above. If you are done updating property values, click Cancel